PLEASE NOTE: As stated on the front page of the site, I am trying to clear the decks of as many of the Kickstarter pledges as I can, the recipients of which have been waiting at least a year for their stuff to come through. That is why there may be a delay on your non-Kickstarter order, and that is why there is a Sale running on the figures! Your order will be shipped as soon as possible in between all the resin casting I have to do.
If you are telephoning us, please be aware that due to an overwhelming deluge of fraudulent calls from people pretending to be officials, trying to switch our electric, or sell us IT or suchlike, we are screening all calls. Simply stay on the line whilst the answerphone message plays and start talking when you get the chance so that we can hear you aren't yet another salesperson but an actual customer we need to talk to! Sorry about this...it's a curse of the modern age.
If you are concerned that you are missing a parcel, please bear the following in mind:
1) If you didn't pay for tracking and insurance, there's not a lot we can do to trace your order. Always pay for tracking - we even throw in a few figures to offset the extra cost!
2) Most orders arrive eventually once posted. The current worst country for delivering non-express untracked parcels is apparently the USA, where parcels seem to arrive at a random length of time between one week and five weeks (the worst I've heard lately is two months!). This is totally out of our control and is entirely to do with the US postal service. The best thing to do to avoid this is to pay for Airsure shipping, which provides tracking, insurance if your parcel gets lost, and also cuts the delivery time from '7 to 12' workings days down to '5 to 7' working days. If you choose regular airmail or free shipping, you don't get tracking and you can't get a replacement parcel, normally.
3) Also, if you are expecting a parcel, and it should have arrived by now, eg overseas within three weeks, then PLEASE check with your local post office as they may be holding it for you and have failed to let you know this. Or perhaps they've left it in a safe place, or with a neighbour, or someone else in the house received it on your behalf and never mentioned it. All of these things happen a lot, you'd be amazed. Also, in the UK the posties aren't above leaving things in the wheelie bins thinking they'd be safe and you'd spot them. More often than you'd think, truly...
4) If you've tried asking the post office and all the rest of it and you still think it's gone missing, then do let us know using the contact form below.
5) All orders will be shipped in order of receipt, so if you're 100 in the queue, it may take a day or two to get to yours. Your order status will be updated from 'Paid For, Awaiting Packing' to 'Shipped' when it ships!
6) I say 'we' I mean, 'I' there's currently only me working here, I don't have some mighty mail order department toiling away at all hours, just me trying to do everything, so do bear with me. Thus, I have reduced th enumber of shipping days to Tuesday and Friday each week so that I can get all teh casting done. Sorry for any delays! - Andy Foster
A number of you have given incorrect email adresses (for instance, misspelling your email address by one letter) or your email service has blacklisted mine as potential spam and emails aren't getting through from me to you (e.g. Verizon refuse to unblock my site's IP). Please try contacting me through Facebook or Twitter if you aren't getting email replies from Heresy addresses! (see below for links to social network sites)
To E-mail us, please use the form at the bottom of this page. please change the email address from andy@heresy... to YOUR OWN Email or we can't reply to you. Some of you have security programs on the servers you use that prevent us replying to your email address. (We get treated as spam for daring to send out a newsletter)
ALTERNATIVE CONTACT METHODS
1) THE FORUM OF DOOM
There's also The Forum Of Doom - a very pleasant place to hang out where the rule is 'no Trolls' and not only do you get the Heresy updates, you also get news from our friends at Hasslefree Miniatures, Black Scorpion Miniatures and Fenris Games! Sign up and you can contact Andy via his FOD Username - Big Boris
Andy Foster (the boss of Heresy Miniatures and sculptor of most of the range) is on Twitter. He rather likes it. It's a great way of doing micro-updates that don't really deserve a big newsletter hit or Forum announcement. And you can stalk celebrities! We know most Wargamers are luddites when it comes to technology but the times they are a-changing and Twitter is the new hotness in keeping people informed. Andy does tend to twitter about whatever's on his mind be that Heresy related or not, so it's a very informal channel of communications!
We have several Twitter accounts according to your taste!
If you want all of the Heresy news, plus a load of rants about real life, massive debts, dismay at TV shows, amusing jokes and whimsical pictures, follow @Heresy_Andy
If, however, you just want the pure Heresy Miniatures related news, ie stuff about the new releases, website updates, important news and NO amusing pictures, jokes etc, then follow @Heresy_Minis
And if you only want info regarding the Heresy Dragon, and NOTHING ELSE AT ALL, you can follow @TheHeresyDragon
'Like' the Official Heresy Miniatures Ltd Page using the Like button below if you're logged into Facebook already - no amusing pictures, rants about lsat night's telly, etc on the official page; just Heresy Miniatures related news, thoughts and ideas!
Heresy Miniatures official FB page
Andy Foster also has his own page as an Artist, which may feature stuff he likes such as short stories, poems, videos, pictures of cool things and other non-Heresy related items.
Andy Foster's Page